Leh-Ladakh located in Jammu and Kashmir is one of the most popular destinations among Indian tourists. With the best landscape, the odd geographical position and the famous monastery country not only attract tourists from around the world. Due to sharing the international border from Tibet , the influence of Tibetan culture in Ladakh ‘s famous lifestyle , known as ‘Cold Desert’, is most visible.
Tourists who plan to go to Leh-Ladakh should take some precautions because of extremely difficult weather condition. We are telling you about the important tips that your Leh Trip will create, interesting and successful …
Important Tips For Leh Ladakh
– This area of North India is politically sensitive because of its closure of China and Tibet. In this case, if you are planning a bike trip for Leh-Ladakh, you will need a special permit. You can easily get these permits through Local Ladakh Authorities.
Trekking is the main attraction for tourists in Ladakh. In such a case, it is important for tourists to know that even in the summer the climate is very cold. So you have to keep a lot of warm and woolen garments together. Trekkingers should keep a lot of water in the back-pack with them, because dehydration on high altitude can become a serious problem.
– Due to being situated at Leh-Ladakh High Altitude, tourists may initially face problems of breathing difficulties. So it is very important to acclimatize yourself for 1 or 2 days before going there, that is, it is very necessary to adapt itself to the weather there.
In addition to this, the tourists should keep with the First Aid box, the necessary medicines and heavy woolen cloth, so that cold and disease can be dealt easily and your trip is not bad.
– Because of being a politically sensitive destination, phagyography is forbidden in many places. Therefore, before taking a picture anywhere, please check that there is no signboard around which the photograph has been prohibited.
If you are going to Leh-Ladakh, keep cash with you as much as there are no credit cards on shops and food outlets.
– All the facilities will be available in Leh, Internet facility, banking facility and medical facility. These facilities are not available in the remote area of Ladakh.
– The water of Ladakh is very polluted, so if you want to avoid getting sick, it will be better if you carry a bottle of drinking water with you.